Wednesday, March 01, 2006

...And Thanks For All The Fish

I guess I haven't thought about posting anything recently. :)

This has been the longest stretch of not posting I have done so far (except for the part that was before I started posting) and certainly will not be longest (the one after I am posting and the long time after I or the internet no longer exists). :)

Anyway, I have been focusing on the music. I have been focusing on socialization. I have been focusing on the map company I am working on.

I have been unfocused about a lot of other things. Like, this blog for example. As AZ said in his recent entry, and I paraphrase, why put the effort into documenting?

I have found no reason to expand on what I am thinking because I am no longer here to be a soapbox. I actually made kindling out of my soapbox and have other fires that are burning now.

Mainly I am not who I was when I wrote this blog initially. And it was a wonderful tool in allowing myself to think of things that I would not normally have thought of. Or to express myself in ways I could not have done without it. In that sense I appreciate it, but I do not think I am in need of it much longer.

In fact, the spaces that will appear between posts will only increase over time as I focus on creating what I want out of my life and who I want to have in my life. Documenting that would be a challenge to say the least.

Instead I will leave this blog open for my random poetic moments and thoughts that may be important for me to put into the universe (at least through this space). But I doubt it will be used much longer.

In any event, I am glad those of you who showed up did. And those that didn't or no longer do...well I guess you will never know. :)

ttfn

No comments: