Tuesday, November 13, 2007

And here we are again...

Hi again!

It is me, BlackLion! Oh wait, you knew me as psichron or some other names like baron_ or Brent or Benny or some other ones.

Well this is the one I am going with right now. It encapsulates my general lion-ness and my fondness for black, though I am enjoying all colors now that I am out of my funk from a few years ago.

You know the kind of self-destructive funk where you would eat too much or drink too much or smoke too much or any and all combinations of those? You know where you would eat to feel better, or drink to forget your worries, or smoke to fit in. To go to bars and try and find the "right" woman (or man if you are into that sort of thing) and find out that they are as lost as you are. When finding what you are looking for without realizing it was within you all along?

Yeah one of those funks. The thump in the head realizing that, HEY!, you are the center of your own universe, master (or mistress) of all you think, feel and do! You are completely responsible for every feeling you have ever had! You are completely responsible for every thought that crosses your mind! You are completely responsible for every deed you have ever done and will do! Scary and exhilarating all at the same time!

Remember that you are only who you are right now and you are not who you were. You are absolutely responsible for everything you did and all the consequences and repercussions that you will have to deal with. This karmic debt that you have put yourself into from now and from previous versions of your soul. But hey, at least you are aware of the responsibility and you can actually choose to do something about it.

You can choose to be the way you want to be and experience what you want to experience. It takes intent and the actions necessary to follow and become your intent, to find something truly your own and to create something completely new and different and to pursue it with all your passion and will and magick. Follow your inspirations and the synchronicities all around you. To do all these things and to become who you are supposed to be, the reason you have put yourself onto this earth plane and become who you really are. You chose to be here and experience what you are experiencing, and how you respond to theses opportunities, whether with love or with fear, will determine how your world will be.

OK, so here I am again, renewed, revived, reinvented, and revamped and some other re- words.

Why am I back? Back!

Well really I am here to write more and get more practice writing stream of conscious ideas and thoughts in a coherent form that other people may understand other than me. I am not asking you to do anything unless you want to. Give me thoughts, give me ideas, give me critiques, give me a load of bullshit, who knows what you feel like doing. Silence works too. :)

Anyway, I am writing a book with Starcat, we also have a website with some of our writings and thoughts at Feline Dreamers. I am also journaling, reading and creating other crafty type stuff.

I have also decided to leave the job that I have been at programming for the past 8 years or so. I am moving on and moving toward a self-sustaining, explosively creative and exhilaratingly new way of being. I plan to "work" from home and do what I want to do and still create an environment of abundance and creativity throughout my life. I plan to do odd jobs if I want to, online type jobs if I want to, and focus on my writing and publish my/our work in books and on the internet if I want to.

So, to sum up what I am doing...yeah right! Not enough space to do that! :)

I hope anyone who comes back finds this space more abundant with my thoughts and ideas. I hope those who have never been here to find thoughts and ideas that are helpful or at least thought-provoking. I hope that you all take the chance and opportunities, right here and right now, to transform yourself and listen to your calling. Not only to hear it but to actually become your true intention and to create abundance in your life in whatever ways you desire!

I wish you all well!

Namaste!

BlackLion of the Stars

No comments: