Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thoughts on my life's work

After reading Starcat's blog about solitary spiritual work, I have a few thoughts about my own path.

My soul work has been, for the most part, entirely solitary. I had mentors and people who influenced me, but I never really ascribed to any particular religion or format or style for very long, if at all. I have gathered much information and knowledge and wisdom from many diverse sources and integrated those which resonated with me the most.

I think having this unique connection with the Divine is my truest path and one I am happily flirting with and skipping up. I find that when I do things that I really enjoy, whether it is laughing, creating mischievous verbal plays, writing, singing, drawing, drumming or dancing (among others), I feel uplifted and these all bring me closer to the Divine work I am doing for myself.

I have always said, and I still believe this is true, that by working on myself and becoming the best I can be, I can help others by example and by expressing and teaching them the thoughts and ideas that I have. Which is a big motivation for me writing a book with Starcat specifically about these ideas. One of things that I have finally got to on my path is the sharing and teaching aspect. Before, I was in the learning phase of my path where I was absorbing and integrating and resonating with those aspects of the universe that felt right that worked within my mindset and especially that especially change my mindset into something greater and purer to my ing, my soul and my path.

I am really enjoying where I am right now and I am learning so much more about myself and about the universe than I ever thought possible. And the most exciting and exhilarating part of this path is that I know that I will discover even more wonderful and beautiful aspects of the universe as I move forward! I will find out more about myself than I ever thought possible and how absolutely lovely I really am. :)

I hope to continue sharing these insights and thoughts with whoever decides to stop and take a look here and also at the Feline Dreamers blog that Starcat and I write.

When I finish working at my job in mid-December I will have even more time to create writing and other creative outlets and finally be able to put into practice the energy and abundance I wish to create and manifest. I am very thankful for all that I have and I am even more excited with what I have to offer!

Blessed Be! :)

No comments: