Friday, January 28, 2011

Being a Bit Testy Lately

I have been a bit testy lately. I am not exactly sure why but it seems like I am creating some artificial competition between me and Tris.

I have been "right" more often then not, at least in my own mind. I often take the time to learn new things and explore ideas, especially from other people's perspectives. Yet no matter what I do, I can't seem to groc him.

I guess the idea of really knowing someone is not really plausible. I suppose it is just a matter of letting go of the idea of being able to in the first place and simply allow him to be himself, no matter whether it irks me or not.

Indeed, my real work is to not get irked by anyone about anything for any reason.

At least it is something to strive for.

Love and blessings!

No comments: