Sunday, January 23, 2011

Teenagers and a Call for Discourse

I have been trying to get along with Tristan a lot more. It is challenging at times. He doesn't really know what he wants, but he certainly knows when it's something he doesn't want. I think the more he pushes against what he doesn't like, it will become a nasty habit he will have to let go - like I am trying to do.

So, I am now re-focused on what I want, which is to discuss life and spirituality with beautiful people. This means you!

So, I would love to have comments, ideas, and feedback. I am also going to make myself available on Facebook more often for brief chats. I like to give people different perspectives to work with while also finding new world views, as well.

So, please, come share yourself with me!

In the mean time, I am not giving up! Tris and I will figure it out! :)

Love and blessings!

No comments: