Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Any Jobs Out There?

I have spent the better half of the late morning and early afternoon looking through possible employment opportunities. I am basically looking for some sort of physics/computer/researcher/teaching/mapping/other cool stuff type gig for the summer.

I want to be able to work part-time, or even full-time from home or part-time in an office/lab/outdoors. Contract or temp or whatever works too.

I want to increase my income (which is nil at the moment) while still creating the life I want. I still want to create beautiful writings, ideas, thoughts, and workshops while supplementing it with a job of some sort until we can get the Feline Dreamers thing ramped up.

Any thoughts?

If you know of anything, please let me know: baron_ [aT] yahoo (D0T) com (do you think that will fool programs? --- not the ones I can make! ;) )

No comments: