Monday, June 13, 2011

In the Flow

Hi again!

I guess I have been in the flow of my life rather than focused on recording the thoughts that I have about my life. I know that I can be short in my updates or lax in my recordings, but I am thankful that I have the chance to return here and share myself with whomever is interested.

I have been going through quite a transformation these past few weeks, and I am very thankful for the love and support of my family and community. I know that all the answers to my questions are available to me - I just have to not be afraid of them!

Fear and doubt have been my main staples throughout my life in varying degrees. I have also been filled with love and joy a great amount of my life too. But when I am in a funk, the world looks rather dark sometimes. I am so thankful that I have learned how to focus on my life and recognize the patterns that I have created for myself.

As I let go of these lingering negative patterns, I open up my chrysalis more and see the beautiful world that has always been right in front of me. Perhaps I am not even cocooned at all and I am simply too afraid to step through the open door agape before me.

What will the future hold? More of the same unless I take that first step. Wait, I have already been stepping. Time to continue stepping forward more often then backward. I am rather enjoying the headspace I am in and I am thankful for all the great opportunities before me.

Stayed tuned and I am sure I will keep you updated. :)

No comments: