Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Expansion and Creativity

The first of many of our upcoming appearances and performances arrives this weekend. As we make preparations, I am very excited about what we are offering and the adventures we have in store. Not to mention all the great people!

We will be attending the Life Rocks! Radical Unschooling Conference in North Conway, NH from April 1-5. We have a workshop on Wednesday that we are excited about along with four free coaching sessions for folks at the conference. I feel this is a big step in Feline Dreamers world because we are engaging more and more like-minded folks into our community as well as expanding and deepening our connection to our deeper spiritual selves.

I am really thankful for all the abundance and creativity that is coming our way. I feel empowered and overjoyed at all the wonderful opportunities and beautiful people coming into my life. I am always amazed and grateful for all the tools and experiences that the universe serves up to me as I continue to focus on my powerful and joyful intentions. I feel that my life is transforming in ways that allow me to aid others with their own transformations.

Coming up on April 12th is the first Dark Follies performance of the season. We have added melody to our already fabulous drumming. I feel that our troupe is making great strides to become even more creative and entertaining. We also will be doing some steampunk themed events in NJ and NH in the coming months. Very exciting for our troupe and I think will widen our audience even more.

I have enjoyed drumming since I was a kid, much to the chagrin of my mom when I was drumming in the car while listening to music on the radio. Since being in Freakwitch several years ago, I have changed my focus from kit drumming to hand drums, especially the doumbek. I have learned many different styles from several different places. I enjoy learning new rhythms and I look forward to entertaining you all. :)


Come support us in whatever capacity you are inspired to!

Blessings and love!

No comments: