Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer Fun!

Blessings!

I am having a wonderful summer so far... and it has just begun!

I am totally enjoying my time with the Dark Follies. We are creating such awesome shows for you! Come down to Lucid Stage tonight 6/22 (8pm) and tomorrow 6/23 (2pm and 8pm). Get tickets here.

Ok, so I am playing in a skit called the chivalrous shark. It is such a fun costume and bit. I get to swim around as a shark, dance with Starcat, and gobble Scavenger. So far, whenever I wear a costume, I get a chuckle out of the audience. Guess I should be on stage more. :)

Anyway, I also play rhythm in the Dark Follies Not Just Rhythm Orchestra. I am really enjoy playing as an ensemble as well as doing multiple rhythms, 7-, 9-, and 11-beat among them.

Being on stage is awesome and quite an enjoyable time. I get to perform, hang out with awesome creative people and share a bit of myself with the world. :)

Did I mention I get to meditate on stage while snoring? Come early to find out what I mean. :)

I look forward to seeing you around more. :)

I believe comments are back working, so give me a shout. :)

Blessings and Love,
BlackLion

Oh, I forgot... more smileys! :) :) :)

And remember Starcat and my website, Feline Dreamers. Bringing even more spirit into spirituality! :)

No comments: