Friday, February 19, 2016

Joie de Vivre through Knowingness

Ah the blank page, how inviting you are. ;)

What better way to start then to be awesomely thankful for the insights and connection I have to my spiritual Source. I have been dancing and playing and moving and grooving and really having a deep conversation about who I am, what I want, and why I am here.

So, the juiciest of juiciness that I will share today is my rekindled love of life. Oh sure, I have challenges just like everyone else, yet in this place of knowingness, I am feeling great! I am acknowledging that little scared voice in my heart that is worried about what others may think of me, or whether I am worth it, or whether I can be truly loved for who I am. Each round of tender-heartedness brings me closer and closer to the Divine. What an exhilarating feeling!

When I shine my lovelight on the dark shadows hiding within me, it is not to root them out, nor to pluck them free to feel better. What I am choosing is to be tender and loving and asking what that scared little me is really asking for. Whatever techniques I use to get into that space; meditation, playfulness, joy o'clocks, silent walks, or whatnot; it is the asking that is the valuable new part.

No recriminations here. In fact, this approach of loving-kindness has brought me closer and closer to living the life of my dreams than ever before. When I reside in my Vortex, as Abraham-Hicks calls it, all cooperative components flock to me at just the right time in just the right way. And I know when I am not there because my heart aches for the knowingness, and I yearn to return. Nothing less than full all-inness will do any more.

So what, you may ask? Good for you but what about me and all my problems?

This isn't a "better than you" moment, this is a "me too" moment! You too can live life with vigor, enjoyment, happiness and love. You too can choose to feel happy rather than sad. You too can look for solutions rather than more problems. You too can get deeply connected to your Source and dance in your Vortex. You too can live the life of your dreams and become the full, authentic, and enlivened being you came here to be. All you have to do is ask!

Love and Light and more Blessings than you can possibly now know are ready and willing to pour into your life if you would simply listen to your heart and allow them in.

The Joy of Living - Joie de Vivre is always calling to you, will you pause and listen?


No comments: