Thursday, December 12, 2013

Gratitude Day 12: Day 1, Day 11, and Cat Friends

Well, I guess time really does fly when you are having fun! I know it is no excuse for a regular practice but I feel that the practice of being grateful and the recording of such phenomena are not always conducive. Yet, I will at least keep you partially informed by being grateful for both of those days that I missed blogging en masse rather than with 3 pointed ones. :)

1. Day 10
A friend of mine let me use his ukulele which I picked (pun intended) up in the afternoon then proceeded to tune in the truck while still in the parking lot. I have since been practicing our new tunes for Dark Follies and freshening up my chording. I have really been glad to be playing a new instrument and using my previous knowledge and past training to move forward. I hope this spring will be my debut with the uke. :)

2. Day 11
We had our Dark Follies First Night rehearsal in the evening where we enjoyed going through the script of one of our "choose your own fairy tales" for our performance on New Year's Eve. What a fun bunch of folk. We can really put together a wonderful show with our awesome cast members. Creativity and fun all in one! :)

3. Cat Friends
All around me are my cat friends. Of course, Merlin and Percy, yet also Starcat and ElvenTiger. I am really glad for all my little feline and feline-like buddies. I get along rather well with cats of all sorts. I am very thankful for being honored with so much of this type of energy. Happy cat is happy. :)

No comments: