Friday, December 13, 2013

Gratitude Day 13: Tree Trimming (4th time so far this year), Pumpkin Pie, & Flow

Well it's Friday the 13th (for a few more minutes at least). I have found that the number 13 is a magickal number. Sure, if you are unprepared or resistant to the magick, then you most likely have experienced so called bad luck or what not. Not to worry, just go with the flow. :)

1. Tree Trimming
So I have trimmed my 4th tree this season so far. So thankful for creating wonderful memories and celebrate the holiday spirit. I love to share time, music, and love with my family. What a glorious time of year to see sparkly lights, hang favorite ornaments, and bet on which little critter will nab a hanging thing first. Deck the halls!

2. Pumpkin Pie
Starcat made a vegan pumpkin pie tonight using honey and silken tofu - and of course pumpkin. Yum! The crust was flaky and delicious while the perfectly seasoned filling was still hot out of the oven. Perfect after the shepherd's pie I made for dinner. Keeping the oven going this time of year keeps me warm, though not so much during the summer. :)

3. Flow
I am really starting to live in the moment more and more. I have been noticing that the flow of my life is wonderful. I am realizing all the blessings I have all around me and that my point of attraction is now. The universe is gifting me in this moment with whatever it is that is. In other words, you are blessed each and every moment by new kinds of love and creation. We are anew again and again and again. Be thankful!

Blessings!


No comments: