Friday, August 07, 2015

Belated Birthday Blessings

Hey all,

My birthday was yesterday and I am so blessed by my amazing community. So many people gave me well wishes on my 45th birthday. I am not afraid of where I am on my journey at all. In fact, I am really starting to come into my own awareness, acceptance, and heck even joy that I am who I am.

This reminds me of a spiral galaxy. A free vortex indeed!
It took me a long time to settle into my present moment and really become attuned to the greater awareness of all you lovely beings. As a gift, I gave back to my community by volunteering at Maine Public Broadcasting Network (MPBN) during their Super Thursday fundraiser. Well done all! :)

I've been using my alchemical skills and combining the best of the best to keep my chrysalis saturated with love and joy. What better way than to share my maelstrom of positive vibes that will begin to transform your experience by creating a free vortex in your mind's understanding? In other words, poke infinity wholes in your concept of reality.

There is only one side!
There is a self-propagating storm that is in your mind whenever something "out there" does something to you "in here." Sorry my friend, we are a Mobius strip of spirit, dream, and awareness, each at a different intensity depending on the direction your plane of existence is facing, and when.

We are All of Us. Despite your feeble attempt to compartmentalize, split, and/or ignore the other parts of you, no matter how hard you try you are an eternal being that has no one above OR below them in station, regardless of how exotic they may seem to you, or even repulsive to your line in the sand.

Regardless, however I present myself, you'll know it is backed by a spiritual drive to stride into striving. Heh, I love alliteration! Besides, though I am inspired in each new moment, my intention is for beauty, wonder, joy and love to continue to pervade my life. The universe really is on my side, and remembering how loved I am bolsters my joyful whirlwind of activity.

Every day, in every way, I am getting better and better and better...

No comments: