Tuesday, August 04, 2015

A Reinvestment

Wow, where has the time gone?

Well, to be honest, I have been absorbing, creativing, gnashing, moaning, crying, cheering, and thanking the amazing journey that is my life. And to be honest, I wouldn't have it any other way!

A whirlwind of so many unimaginable adventures, yet filled with cul de sacs, bumpy trails, and imaginary brick walls too. The chaotic world is ordered in ways that are unfathomable to those who see only the straight and narrow. Opening my eyes to new levels of understanding, opened new ways of dancing through my creative and rhythmic journeys.

I feel as a polymath, my multi-faceted approach to my life may seem stunted or limited if viewed as individual traits or disciplines. Yet as a whole organism, I am gaining not only more skills and understandings, I am also uplifting the All-of-Me more broadly, openly, and intuitively as well.

Even writing this out-loud (on the keyboard), it simply is an expression of my spiritual self, inner guidance, god-head or whatever your tradition calls it. Direct connection is a result of a fine balance between liminal spaces coming together from a more holistic approach.

Inner depths beget wider (and wilder!) abundances.

I believe in the intrinsic worthiness of myself and ALL others, simply because you all ARE. Whether or not I can truly know whether you are just my own illusions, at least I can be nice to myself if not anyone else. All set with feeling crappy. Be kind, rewind.

Bring on the joy!

So as a gift to myself, I will write at least once a week on this blog. Nothing too extravagant a challenge, something manageable and believable. Also with a hint of knowing it makes my vibrational knowledge more accessible. Now, to do that for everything on my list!











Let's enjoy this ride...


No comments: