Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Channeling My Own Answers

Channeling My Own Answers
by BlackLion

One of the greatest gifts I have been receiving is the ability to let go of my egoic self while free writing/typing. When I am in that space, I am feeling like a cone of energy is over my head and going down toward my heart chakra, the point aiming above my head. I do not have any words that I interject unless it is a question that is nagging at me.

Today, I was feeling a bit despondent about life. I felt uninspired and unsure of what I really want to experience in my life. I had little to no imagination for what I want to create here on this planet and it felt discouraging to say the least. I have this great urge to create yet my chosen medium or topic was illusive.

After doing an Abraham-Hicks guided meditation, I decided to do some free writing. When I started, I did not have any illusions that I would be in alignment with my higher self enough to actually channel anything. But I wrote anyway because it felt like it was important to at least air my grievances rather than keep them rolling around in my head.

I usually write 3 pages in my notebook and at about the halfway point I let question upon question roll out of me and right after, I asked my higher self to answer, if they so chose. The following is a transcript of those questions and answers in the hope that by sharing, this conversation will be an inspired spark for your own life.

Transcript from earlier today:
Why are my petty concerns so important-seeming while we poison our only oasis in the blackness of space? What possible adventure is more important than the transformation of our human systems to be in alignment with the planetary love that is all around us? What role can I play? What choices can I make? What impact does my voice have over the din, confusion, and lies? Am I truly more powerful than millions of naysayers? Is my divine connection more valuable than so many others who are cut off? Does my vision of a peaceful, coexistent and radiant future have any truth or value within it and make it manifest?
I ask my highest self to come forth and guide me now.
Thank you for your asking and wanting. You have a grand-feeling vision for how life could be if only everyone else would cooperate with you. Just keep on dreaming bigger and feel into those peaceful spaces more and more. Your expectations of what others ought to do is and has never been your concern. It is impossible for you to change anyone's mind about this. Yet you know this play on words we used. The mind is the scapegoat for all your troubles. The mind is where most everyone gets caught up in thinking how life should be and wanting others to think like them.
And we say that that is impossible and too much to ask of anyone ever. We are wanting you to feel into this place you are wanting and to reassure you that when you listen to your intuition, Source, vortex, guides, God, Goddess or however you interpret us, know that we are always on your side of your dreams. We are already answering your call, we are saluting your wanting and becoming that right now. It is this connection that you seek, this knowing what we know that is feeling bad to you when you are also not in alignment with us.
Indeed, it is every being on this planet who, in their deepest, soul-fullest place that also dreams like you dream. It is not that you need to persuade them, we know that they are wanting much like you are wanting - peace, joy, happiness, ease, love. And we say that the way for you is bright and clear and easier than you now imagine. As you, and only you, choose how you feel, then it is you who will bring about in your life the ways you are dreaming and imagining and visioning. And by feeling into this knowing place where we are that your life's purpose unfolds.
Do what brings you closer to your Source. Feel about all aspects of what brings you closer to Source. Imagine your life in ways that bring you closer to Source. Imagine others in a way that brings you closer to your Source and by doing so, lighting the path for them closer to their Source.
You see it is all very easy and simple and direct. You are already so very close to knowing your dream life and we are urging you so sweetly to take another step, another feeling into your Vortex. There are no wrong paths. You are not in any danger. Your life is not falling apart. Your life is morphing itself by your design and when you feel the ease and relief of  letting yourself feel what you are wanting to feel, there are no gatekeepers except your own thoughts practiced over your lifetime.
You are doing extremely well. You are a bright beacon of what life can truly be about. You have cooperative components already on your side and so many more eager to participate in your unfolding experience. This is the best time of your life because you are the culmination of eons of energy alignment. You are the bright one that others are inspired to become for themselves.
It is the easiness that is your strength. Any other feeling is a form of resistance that you think you need to experience in order to feel worthy in other's eyes. Know that you are inherently worthy, AND in the soul-eyes of others you are perfect.
If you can accept this knowing all the days of your life, you will always be the best you you can be. You will always be in the Vortex, except when you want to feel contrast to expand even more. It is this acceptance of change and growth that so many are afraid to even acknowledge, yet you are here on the leading edge of the leading edge of reality because you are choosing to purposefully focus on your own ability and wanting to change that you will lead millions to their spirit. You are unfathomably brilliant and know you are loved even in the darkest feelings. ♥
After this amazing experience, I am feeling uplifted and joyful. I shared my experiences with Starcat and from this place decided to write up this blog to share with you all. Just before starting the transcript I decided to check my email for the first time today and synchronicity abounds and I am so thankful for this loving universe. My daily inspirational quote from Abraham-Hicks was exactly inline with my channeled message. I leave it here for your own inspiration as well. Blessings and may you ease your way into your best life now!
"You have more harmony points with every person on the planet than you have disharmony points, because there is much more of you that is in harmony with your Core than you realize or that most of you allow. The closer you come to being in harmony with your Source Energy, the more in harmony you are with each other. When you think about other people and what they think of you, do you understand that what they think of you has very little to do with what you are? It has mostly to do with the habits of thought that they have developed. It has more to do with them as thinkers than it does with you as the subject of their thought. If nothing is more important to you than that you feel good, you can form a fantasy about someone who is in your life and they will begin to modify to meet your fantasy, because Law of Attraction is a very powerful thing." ---Abraham

No comments: