Tuesday, March 02, 2010

Wow, What a New Year!

Hi everyone!

I have had such an exciting time in the past 2 months that I plum forgot to write about it here! :)

Starcat and I are on the brink of finishing The 30-Day Core Belief Kit that we have been working on since 2008. Nearly 2 years in the making, this fun gem has been nearly polished. We do have some guided meditations left, but I hope to have the new power supply adapter ready for my computer so we can record them. Silly new-fangled contraptions! ;)

Anyway, she and I have also been working on our business, website, and creative expression, Feline Dreamers where we have been blogging ourselves happy (yes you can call me a two-timer now! ;) ). Anyway, our good friend Max at The Mortality Figure created our beautiful artwork for the new website (pending) and we look forward to launching our new business venture. We are planning on offering a free e-book, a guided meditation mp3, and a subscription to our forthcoming e-zine, Dream Journal. Hopefully I can line up the web designer in the near future!

Anyway, I sound all preachy and advertisy!

Otherwise I have been enjoying the wonderful spring-like weather we have been having around here in Maine. My friends in Maryland had more snow this past few storms then we have had all winter! Not good for skiing or snowboarding, but the man-made stuff is sufficient I suppose. Not that I have gone this year since my "skiing" accident last February. Did I mention I am not a fan of trampolines right now? :)

Ok, so I had a great New Year's over at Kristen's house! She hosted the 5th Annual Final New Year's Party, again this year. :) I also had fun over at Max's playing pool and stuff. His dad was friendly enough to stay up and hang with us weirdos. :)

Had a joyful President's Day. Celebrated by chopping down cherry trees and lying about it and actually surviving a lovely theatre experience. :)

Groundhog Day...I think they made him say it was 6 more weeks of winter...Fascists! Oh wait, it's Punxsutawney Phil, he's never wrong... :)

Valentine's Day. What can I say? Wow, what an awesome time with my sweet Love! We didn't go out and do anything, but we got to spend the day together, writing blogs and Tweets and figuring out how to announce it all on our Facebook page! :)

Win a free prize if you can count the number of smiley faces in this post so far? :)

Bye bye for now my peeps! (Soon I will eat your yellow little heads off! Mwahaha!) Oh wait...umm... they are marshmallow and not vegan...I couldn't eat another bite! (Bring me a bucket...)

P.S. Let's see if they notice that I haven't put a script in! (Mwahaha!)

No comments: