Friday, May 20, 2011

Flow and a poem

I am really in the flow with my life right now. I am so thankful for all the contrast that has appeared in my life. It has awakened within me a sense of purpose and intention. I am so thankful for being present and being able to enjoy my life as it is. All the fears and doubts I have experienced in my life were signposts to a greater and deeper understanding of me and my connection to all things.

Here is a poem:

Mists of Time and Illusion

Mists of time and illusion
Flow past my mind
Like knives
Like silk
Easily
Tragically
A dance with life
A dance with my soul
A dance with shadow
Bright ideas
Painful memories
Asking for guidance
Giving advice
Pointing fingers
Holding hands
When I dance
I dance with all
When I dance
I dance alone
Mists of time and illusion
I am

No comments: