Saturday, July 07, 2012

Self-Love Adventure

I am very focused on my self-discovery and personal spirituality right now. I am letting each moment happen as it does while also being mindful of the joyful and loving presence that is my inner spirit and guide. I have been really enjoying being myself, loving who I am and what I enjoy doing, letting fear, doubt, and guilt be a thing of the past.

In what ways have you been nurturing your self-love?

Starcat and I are getting ready to embark on a program from the book, The Artist's Way, to better connect to our spirit and natural creativity. I hope to document these adventures along with so much more each week, if not daily. I choose to focus my attention not only on the adventure, but chronicles of those adventures. Hope to see you here!

I look forward to interacting with whomever is here, so please leave a comment with your thoughts, ideas, and curiosities!

Blessings!

<3

No comments: