Thursday, August 16, 2012

Ttransformation

Hello again,

We have all gone through transformations before. We each have had times when the little things become challenging because our new mindset is trying to establish itself. I am in the midst of yet another transformation.

At times it has been scary, sad, and troublesome. The majority of the time has been enlightening, uplifting, and full of mirth. I am so thankful for all the challenges in my life because I allow my natural creativity and positivity to flow. I surround myself with creative, amazing, and talented people who want to change the world to benefit all. I am honored to have so many amazing people I call my friend.

When I forget all the incredible things in my life, I am so thankful for all the awesome tools and techniques I have gathered for myself to use. Whether it is meditation, visualizations, affirmations, journaling, or simply breathing, I am able to refocus my intention on what brings me joy. Though not all of what I want has arrived just yet (and since it is a continuous process never will), I know that I will get exactly what I want exactly when I need it. I expect great things to happen in my experience. I am prepaving an awesome future by focusing on everything that I enjoy, sans guilt.

So what have you been doing as a practice that brings you joy or reminds you of your eternal, brilliant spirit?

Let's chat. :)

Leave a message here or on my Facebook page or at my business with Starcat, Feline Dreamers.

Blessings and Love!
BlackLion

No comments: