Friday, July 27, 2012

Drumming and community

I really enjoy drumming in community. I've enjoyed playing with amazing drummers, musicians, and performers the past few weekends. I find wonderful folks to create a rhythm and melody, a performance however they like. I enjoy my contribution while increasing everyone's connection as well. Our common goal is to create and spread our joys and passions.

What commonalities do we have with shared interest? Find the folks who bring mutual creation and imagine the possibilities. You create what you think about. I think about having amazing times with wonderful people. I say positive words to the world and to myself. I enjoy what I write because I am enjoying who I am.

Rejoice with each step on your journey.
Share your gifts with others.

You are an eternal blessing to the world.

<3

No comments: