Monday, December 16, 2013

Gratitude Day 16: Sleeping In, Christmas Reading, and BJ's (the place)

A quickie before bed...

1. Sleeping In
I got to sleep in this morning. What a wonderful feeling! I allowed my body to rest as long as it needed to and I am thankful for that luxury. I hope you all can find some rest when you need it most. :)

2. Christmas Reading
The family went out to a reading by the parents of our friend who passed not long ago after her cancer came back. The two stories were quite rich in language and I enjoyed the performance. I liked the voices and the vivacity of the storytelling. Thank you Ocean Mouse for bringing us!

3. BJ's (the place)
After the show tonight, we headed to Westbrook to go to BJ's for some chocolate and confectioner's sugar. We are making another round of holiday sweets for friends and family. Though the forecast is for snow tomorrow, we will make the fillings first then dip them on Wednesday. Yummy goodness! P.S. I enjoy the other kind as well. ;)

No comments: