Wednesday, January 22, 2014

What a month - permaculture, holidays, sleeping beauty, website redesign and more!

One of the processes that I have yet to master is regularly updating this blog. Before I knew it, a month has flown by. In the past, I would have beat myself up for not writing regularly or that folks might be upset with me for not keeping you all informed.

Instead, I say, here I am again!

One of my newer passions is permaculture. I am taking a free online permaculture design course through the Regenerative Institute. Here's the link in case you wanted to check it out yourself. Pass the link on to someone who wants to grow their own food, connect more deeply with their land, or simply wants to add techniques that are in harmony with the world around them AND supports human needs and desires as well.

I also bought the e-book, "Gaia's Garden" through Amazon. It has so many practical ways that we can become more connected to nature and our own food support structure. Grow your own!

Oh, yeah and plus along with a fabulous holiday season, Dark Follies performed in Boston during Figment First Night, a festival that celebrates light, fire, and creativity in the heart of Boston Commons. We did a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure version of Sleeping Beauty. Fun times! :)

Starcat and I are nearly finished putting together our website redesign for our spirituality website, Feline Dreamers (here's the link but it may not be ready when you click it ;) ). We are excited about the new design and the newsletter redesign as well. We look forward to its premiere!

If you have any questions, comments, or ideas, send them along my way. I love to chat about spirituality, nature, connection, community, and eclectic music.

Blessings on your journey!

P.S. Did I mention that I got a new ukulele for Christmas? I have been playing it regularly and I look forward to sharing music with folks this spring! Go Ukes! :)

No comments: