Monday, March 10, 2014

Synchronizing with Permaculture

This year is a new year for me. With Spring fast approaching, I am gearing up for an active and sacred year. I am practicing permaculture principles that relate to my yard, my family, and my community. In this sense, I fall deep into my practice of presence, intention, and connection.

When I am focused on my Work, I see the interweaving of my communities. Whether through magic, action, or thought, I draw forth from the deepest of reservoirs, my potential. Who knows of what I am capable?

The unknown circumstances at an unknown time with unknown people are malleable. If, for example, you take a random number generator and utilizing nature (in this case, atmospheric noise), you will come to realize that nature is inherently mysterious. However, a group at Princeton has been measuring the correlation between human consciousness on a global scale to random number generators in over 200 locations world-wide.

Guess what? You really do have an effect on the world. In fact, when you and a growing number of others concur and harmonize with coherent intention, the whole world feels your influence. That's why when you are connected with like-minded and concurrent folk, you create a momentum that is sensed by every being on this planet. Talk about global consciousness!

In my yard, I choose to feed the soil. By creating a vibrant living ecosystem, combined with plants, animals, and mycelium that nourish each other, the randomness of nature's energy is fulfilling its purpose. Create more. Life wants to continue to create more Life. And whether you are plugged into the ecological system or not is a matter of intention.

Are you all alone in this sterile, enormous universe, or are you surrounded by compatriots on this journey of Life. Tap into your central purpose and allow the universe to yield you your desire. Work together people! :)

P.S. I will have more permaculture updates soon. I have a geek-tastic map and the plans for the apple guilds are in my mind and ready for paper. Will work with the cross-indexing of plants and attributes soon. :)


No comments: