Thursday, April 24, 2014

Permaculture Blog

LED lights and seedlings - we have the technology! :)
So far, the Spring has been challenging, revitalizing and refreshing. Being outside in the Sun and enjoying the delicate and resilient lifeforms peaking up around here.

Recently, I have been working on my permaculture project in the yard this season. As a result, I have been chronicling my adventures over at BlackLion's Permaculture Blog. Check it out!

Also, I will be working for a farm share at Tasha's Veggies in Parsonsfield, ME this Spring and Summer. I am looking forward to the new discoveries, a deeper connection to Earth and the upcoming challenges.

Hey, how else are you gonna get better if you don't challenge yourself  once in a while?

I have been enjoying my Fae-ness and connecting more deeply with their mysterious energies. Blessings and thank you to Pan and Artemis especially this time of year. I feel playful already! :)

Curiosity killed the cat? It sure beats being feed a bunch of malarkey by other people, right? Explore and discover the freedom of being you can feel like. Hint: Go outside!

Blessings!

<3 p="">

No comments: